Hydrazine Sulfate is a product developed by Dr. Joseph Gold of Syracuse University. It helps metabolize excess lactic acid which causes an imbalance and extreme stress on the system.*
Our Hydrazine Sulfate raw material is of the highest grade NF; and, is made in America, not China. Additionally, it is encapsulated in an FDA-approved and inspected facility using GMP standards (Kabco Pharmaceutical).
This imbalance causes the liver to expend energy to convert the lactic acid back to glucose only to be reconverted back to lactic acid in a metabolic circle. The body's expenditure of energy in this process eventually results in it wasting away.
Hydrazine Sulfate's role in a nutritional wellness program is to enable a patient to return to sufficiently good health so the body's natural defenses are restored.*
WARNING: Dietary Supplement Use Only! This product has not been approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) for the prevention, mitigation or treatment of any disease – including Cancer, Tumors, Diabetes or Heart disease.
Dosage & Information
Our Hydrazine Sulfate Capsules are offered in two versions, 30 mg capsules for persons under 90 lbs. and 60 mg capsules for persons over 90 lbs. We use pure Hydrazine Sulfate in our encapsulation process.
There are many food and drug restrictions when taking Hydrazine Sulfate which should be considered before purchasing this product. Click on the following link for the avoidance list and dosage instructions.
Dietary Supplement Use Only! This product is not intended to treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The dosage depends on the weight of the individual. Anyone under 90 pounds should take the 30 mg capsules. Anyone over 90 pounds should take the 60 mg capsules.
For the first two days take one capsule. If it is well tolerated take one capsule twice per day during the next two days. For the next 45 days take one capsule three times per day. Stop for 7 days then go back to three capsules per day for the next 45 days.
When taking Hydrazine Sulfate you should avoid alcohol, barbituates and foods containing tyrosinase which is found in bananas and aged cheeses. Please consult the following list of foods to avoid which was compiled by the developer of this product.
Medications to Avoid
- All narcotics and analgesics in excess of 100 mg per day.
- Alcohol of any kind
- Vitamin B-6
Do not consume foods that are high in tyramine.
Foods OK and to Avoid
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Foods OK to eat: Fresh, canned, or frozen vegetables.
- Foods to avoid: Broad bean pods, English and Chinese pods fava beans, sauerkraut, pickles, bananas, avocados, raisins, dates, figs and dried fruit.
- Meat, Poultry & Fish
- Foods OK to eat: Fresh red meat, poultry and fish
- Foods to avoid: Cured meat, poultry and fish such as: All sausages, Italian dry sausages, liver and blood sausages. All cold cuts such as: salami, ham, bacon, pastrami, spam, corned beef. Meat, poultry & fish that has been smoked, aged or pickled such as: pickled herring, pate, fresh liver, dried/smoked fish, meat tenderizers. All frankfurters (hot dogs).
- Milk & Milk Products
- Foods OK to eat: Fresh milk, evaporated milk, dry milk, buttermilk, cottage cheese and cream cheese.
- Foods to avoid: Sour cream and yogurt, frozen yogurt and yogurt ice cream. Cheeses such as: cheddar, blue cheese, provolone, brick, brie, camembert, mozzarella. All grated cheeses such as: parmesan, romano, locatelli. Sliced cheeses as in: Swiss, munster, American white or yellow. Anything that contains cheeses such as salad dressings, crackers, chips cheeses doodles, etc.
- Foods OK to eat: None.
- Foods to avoid: All nuts.
- Breads and Baked Goods
- Foods OK to eat: Some breads, cakes, pies, etc.
- Foods to avoid: Any breads or baked goods that contain raisins, figs, dates or nuts.
- Other Products
- Foods OK to eat: Baking yeast, soups i.e. fresh homemade soups with fresh ingredients.
- Foods to avoid: Yeast extracts: Marmite, Befit, Yeastral, Bovril. Brewers yeast tablets. Miso soup. All types of bouillon cubes. All types of tofu.
- Foods OK to eat: Fresh spices only.
- Foods to avoid: Goya products such as: Sazon-plain, Sazon with achiote, Sofrito-green, Sofrito-red. All Adobo products. Soy sauce, Teriyaki sauce, MSG, Accent, Equal, Nutrasweet.
- Special Note
- Avoid any foods that that are suspected of being spoiled. This includes foods left in the refrigerator too long, foods that have been left out overnight or left out to defrost too long.
Positive Works, Inc. is a distributor for this product and thereby accepts no liability for the use, as intended or otherwise, of the same. We advise the customer to consult the respective manufacturer of this product for concerns regarding its safety and efficacy. By purchasing this product you acknowledge receipt of this notice and hereby indemnify Positive Works, Inc. against any loss or injury associated with the use of this product.
I have used this to stimulate appetite after chemo and has worked for me